Woo Hoo I got an award on my Birthday! This is a great present. I want to say Thank you to kofegeek for nominating me for the Creative Chaos Award. I definitely recommend you stop by her awesome blog. You will be amazed with her mathematical facts, funny stories, along with so much more. I love the kofegeek’s blog!
Well, the ‘rules’ in accepting the Creative Chaos Award are pretty chaos Here are the rules I copied from kofegeek.
1. You must tell 3 completely weird things about your habits. If you claim to have no weird habits, you’re lying and we’ll have to send an investigative team for further analysis.
2. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
3. Complete any one of the following essay questions:
A. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Walmart (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why?
B. You find yourself having to ride an elevator quite frequently. How do you pass the time to show off your creativity?
4. Then you are to nominate 5 random people and let them know.
5. Make sure to show proper gratitude to the person who nominated you whether that is to shower them with gifts, prizes, and cash or to see that they are put into a clown costume and photographed for internet mocking.
6. Make sure to post the award somewhere other than the underside of the toilet seat.
1. Bad habits: 1) I pick my nose in public and wipe them on the bottom of my shoe if I don’t have a tissue 😀 2) I pretend to sky down hill in my kitchen while I am cooking. 🙂 3) I talk to myself and answer myself when I am alone, or in public, or at work…pretty much at anytime you can find me talking to myself.
2. “Half Full or empty?” It depends on if you poured the glass, or was given the glass and drank it. And whether it be half empty or half full if it’s coffee I will drink it 🙂
3. For the essay questions I go with B…. I pretend I am on a spaceship that is floating. I stand in the middle of the elevator with my arms out and do the jump when it reaches the end of the ride. 🙂
4. I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING FOR THE CREATIVE CHAOS AWARD!
~A fantastic poetry blog by the wolves howl
~A marvelous blog with everything from recipes to products to movies pearlessence
~A blog full of inspirational poetry and insight genevievewarriner
~Awesome pictures and fantastic advice on the doodle house
Now have fun sharing the love with your fellow bloggers out there! Thank you all!! 🙂