I am very honored to receive the Kreative Blogger Award by InnerWarriorMA. Thank you so much!
I always enjoy reading all the different posts on What is Self Defense. He is so informative about personal safety and how to be aware of your surroundings. InnerWarriorMA gets me to think about all the different situations I could be in and how to handle them properly, and how to completely avoid a dangerous situation. I recently bought his course online Embracing Force: “A Woman’s Guide toPersonal Protection” and am going to start training!
According to What is Self Defense, this award comes with special guidelines:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links on their blog, and let them know!
To complete my side of the deal here is 7 interesting things about me:
1. I love chocolate…and have started to make it at home from raw cocao nibs!
2. I dream of travelling the world with a back pack, sketch pad, camera and my journal.
3. Sunsets remind me of the power of God and the beauty there is in the world.
4. I am a terrible speech giver! I freeze in front of crowds and do not speak well to any size group. I get all nervous and shakey!
5. I love cooking and baking, and eating new foods! I would love to eat my way from country to country.
6. The only bug I do not like is spiders. The only reptile I dont like is snakes. I love all other animals!
7. I love getting packages! So much potential in a little brown box!
*drum roll* My 7 nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
the wolves howl this poetry blog has so much to offer. Their use of words are spun in a manner that is very captivating. Definately check it out!
genevievewarriner is another great poetry blog that is very inspirational and versitile. It offers much to think about in its posts.
Charlywalker’s Blog is a great blog full of stories of her parenting and her teenagers. I will soon be in the boat of having two teens so this is great reading for me. Love her stories!
Baker Bettie is a great cooking blog! I love her goodies she post, great pictures and awesome recipes. I love treats and her blog is the place to be!
Bucket List Publications is a blog full of stories about adventures she has had, her travels, what she has conquered and so much more. I love seeing and reading all the things she is doing. This is a must see blog!
the doodle house is a blog I can always count on to have very interesting pictures of houses, themes and decor. Also modern arts, and fantastic ideas about gardens. I love the vast array of things I read and see on this blog.
pearlessence this blog is great. I love her outlook on life and her post are always interesting. Her post titled “I never stopped loving Berenstain Bears” reminded me of all the books I loved as a child and all the ones my library is missing. Love her blog!
I would like to Thank all of my fellow bloggers for all your wonderful post, the interesting intriguing content and all the time and effort you put into them!